Dining at Tanaku Lodge
Mixed fresh green garden salad
Locally grown assorted lettuces and vegetables. Choice of homemade dressing consisting of creamy herb vinaigrette, or balsamic vinaigrette, blue cheese, or ranch dressing.
Classic Caesar dressing topped with croutons, fresh Italian Parmesan cheese, and anchovies.
Soup of the Day
All our soups are home made from scratch by our chef. Tomato basil, clam chowder, onion & cheese, beef barley, chicken noodle, vegetable, or seafood chowder
Our chef will prepare a different selection for you daily. Here are some of the selections we serve. The chef is creative and comes up with menu options weekly. You will have an alternate choice if you do not want the selection.
- Grilled Halibut with spring vegetable risotto served with fresh asparagus and tomato lime broth.
- English style beer battered halibut fish and chips served with tarter sauce and malt vinegar.
- Sesame crusted halibut skewers served with hoi sin dipping sauce and ginger cabbage.
- Pinor-planked salmon served with baby red potatoes, and grilled corn on the cob.
- Braised lamb shank with demi-glaze and mashed yams.
- Grilled pork loin chop with a bourbon-currant sauce and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Rosemary crusted rack of lamb served with a cabernet roasted garlic demi-glaze and potato chevre gratin.
- Grilled tenderloin served with baked potato and fresh vegetable.
- Muscovy duck. Roasted breast served with pear brandy sauce, caramelized pears and potato au gratin.
- Hardwood flavored roasted prime rib of beef. Slow roasted with a hint of alder flavoring and served with béarnaise and roasted potatoes.
- Pan roasted pork tenderloin served with creamy barley risotto and creamed carrots.
- Freshly grilled salmon served with rice and broccoli.
- Parmesan crusted ling cod, grilled to perfection topped with pesto cream sauce, home fried potatoes.
The Tanaku Lodge has a wonderful selection of desserts for your after dinner pleasure.
- Tiramisu is Italian for "pick me up"
- Ladyfingers soaked in espresso and brandy and slathered with sweetened Marsala-laced mascarpone
- Bread pudding whether it be chocolate or traditional is worth the trip for topped with bourbon sauce
- Berry crisp topped with vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate crepes filled with chocolate mousse served on a cram anglaise sauce
- Cheesecake that melts in your mouth topped with berry sauce
- Blueberry pie topped with ice cream
- Apple crisp topped with sweet cream
- Death by chocolate cake
- Assorted sorbets
- Warm chocolate spooncake topped with strawberries and whipped cream
- Apple pandowdies
- Chocolate mousse
- Créme Brulee
- Assorted fruit tarlets